Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
3,772 Posts
It`s Wilson Art Fashion Grey D381-60 Standard grade which is the thickest ...
I will glue it down once I get the size ... I will build a box type frame and will skin in 1/4 mdf then glue the Laminate down . i`m a furniture builder so this is right up my alley ..... off to do more placement testing ..
thanks for all of your help ..... paul
Thanks for the info! I really am impressed by that screen. It makes me wonder what other folks used when their DW-FG screens hot spotted?

Glad to hear you are adding a backer to the laminate. :sweat:

If you have the time and the inclination, a tutorial of some kind on how to build a screen like yours would really be nice; things that might be second-nature to you as a furniture builder would leave many a DIY beginner scratching their head. No problem if you don't though. :T

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
Is there a thread with HDTV tuner cards here on the shack need a tuner for basic cable with the local HDTV channels. Time Warner is the provider tried a ati diamond card but it wouldn't get the hd channels
Plan on building a media PC

think I found what I need is a atsc and qam tuner (one that will see the local hd channels )....... ok back to getting screen cut and finished first ...
got the onkyo 7.1 surround all hooked up as well ..... avengers bluray sound is awesome

·
Moderator Emeritus
3,772 Posts
Is there a thread with HDTV tuner cards here on the shack need a tuner for basic cable with the local HDTV channels. Time Warner is the provider tried a ati diamond card but it wouldn't get the hd channels
Plan on building a media PC

think I found what I need is a atsc and qam tuner (one that will see the local hd channels )....... ok back to getting screen cut and finished first ...
got the onkyo 7.1 surround all hooked up as well ..... avengers bluray sound is awesome
Check out this forum for that sort of thing. http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/computers-htpc-media-servers/

21 - 23 of 23 Posts