Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Before anything, please excuse my basic English from now on...)

I can remember my 14k modem ringing right now... what a pleasure really. In those days no one ever complained about anything, as we were all astonished just by email. The early nineties, the age of information was about to change the world...

When I read the introduction to the agreement, I felt like home again. Why?. As many, I can´t stand the misuse of this resource & so on. And believe me, I´m not a angel. Still, I would like to see a world with those ideas (of sharing normative) inside every subject, so we could just keep learning and sharing knowledge without frontiers. Of course that is also happening, maybe that´s why there is a simple smile at my face right now, like this one: :neener:

I studied electronics & sound engineering since I was a Kid. By myself, with teachers, university (not finished), but I firmly decided to become an audiovisual artist (cinematographer?) somewhere in the way. So that´s what I do for living, what I love. I did enjoyed a lot my 2 years at the university, but my passion for photography, montage, sound, poetry, music, drama, philosophy; became the obvious: digital cinema.

We´re about to build a new studio, Auro 3D oriented. So, we will work with professional assistance till this little room becomes a time-space-machine!. :rofl2:

So, thanks for reading Shack people, it´s been a pleasure to get back this nice feeling tonight.
Yours,

Gino.

·
Super Moderator
5,869 Posts
Hello Gino and welcome to the forum. :T

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Welcome to the Shack Gino, So glad you could join us. :wave:

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Hi Gino, :wave: welcome to the SHACK.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Hello Gino,
Welcome to the Shack. I used to run my own BBS way back when, started off with 1 line and a 2400 baud modem. When I finally shut it down it had grown to 3 lines, USR 56k, DeskView386, Roboboard and TBBS. And then the Internet came along.... Wow, that brings back memories.

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
I started with 2400 baud modem too, my brother would give me his old modems when he would upgrade, those were exciting times.

Welcome Gino.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts