Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you will laugh as it not as hot as it gets for you but today we broke an all time record reaching 36 degrees C, (96F) shattering the old record by 5 degrees. We also set a record with 6 days in a row above 30C! (90F) Its hard to believe as this summer started off cooler than normal and this is the second time where we had several days in a row of over 30C.:cool:

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
We on average get -10C (about 20F) for winter lows but it does get really cold for about a week in January and sometimes in February at -30 (-25F) Im used to it, Just dress warm and start the car with a remote starter for about 3 min before driving to warm it up.
I was wrong about the temperature above. 36C is 98F and is too hot for me I much prefer our normal 22C (76F) days that last from about Mid April to Late September.
I dont know if some of you know but here in the mid summer we have long days of sunlight from about June to mid August its daylight from about 5am to 11pm so outside stuff goes on for many hours a day. We pay for it in the winter as from about mid November to Febuary the sun is only up from 9am-4pm.

·
Premium Member
8,367 Posts
Down here in Oz..we sometimes get a week of temperatures over 40C. reaching up to 43C. :unbelievable::whew: and that's a killer..People do die..

·
Registered
53 Posts
100F (37.7777C) since mid May! This past week a few showers drifted by and cooled it down to ~35C. Hottest mid year since 1925. :devil: Night time is great though. Wish I had a convertible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts