Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the forum. I have the Mits WS55807 for over 6 years, the screen just went black yesterday, after many research, the error code is 2-1 and it seems related to high voltage protection. Does anyone have the service manual that can help me in fixing the problem. or anyone have the same problem before that can help me in the right direction?

thanks

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
If you look in the stickies in the DIY Repairs forum there are links to sites that have service manuals, or you can get one from Mitsubishi.

I would not suggest DIY repairs in high voltage areas if you do not have TV troubleshooting experience and the proper equipment. You might get lucky, but without the right skills and tools you can chase your tail, waste time and money, or do more damage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. I finally find the service manual, I think it said the 2-1 code is X-Ray protect? Is that something you can guide me thru to repair or still better to have someone fix it? thanks for your advise.

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Like I said, high voltage areas are not a good choice to DIY. Step by step troubleshooting is beyond the scope of this forum. I cannot offer a simple symptom repair relationship on this problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts