Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Mitsubishi has been a great TV for 10 years. I just upgraded to a plasma. Turned the Mitsubishi off this past Saturday and moved it 10'. Guy comes over to buy it and the Timer button just blinks. It won't turn on. HELP! The picture was perfect 5 days ago. Does it make any difference that it was not plugged into the DISH and that I was only using plugged into a DVD player? Any help is most appreciated!

angie

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Blinks how many times, do you hear a click, can you reset it by unplugging it and plugging it back in?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The green timer light continuously. Doesn't seem to be any sequence or pauses. I've tried
unplugging. And no, there is no click. I appreciate your replying. Do you have any idea what
could be wrong?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
The green timer light continuously. Doesn't seem to be any sequence or pauses. I've tried
unplugging. And no, there is no click. I appreciate your replying. Do you have any idea what
could be wrong?
Posted via Mobile Device
Look for swollen caps on the DM module if your set has one.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ummmmm...What's that? Sorry, I'm not very educated on these things. I stumbled upon this site by accident. Can you explain a little further?

·
Plain ole user
11,121 Posts
Search for the threads on DM caps. The DM is the digital module and swollen caps in its power supply can cause the sets not to complete the boot cycle.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts