Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTB a behringer ep2500 or ep4000 for a ht setup. also if you have a inline voltage converter for sale also i would be interested in purchasing that also.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have an ep4000 with box papers everything only used a couple times to test and tune a sub in a box I built.
What are you looking to spend on one?

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you can do 200 its yours. For 250 ill give you all the jacks that convert the input to rca's and a behringer DSP 1124 feedback destroyer. Let me know. Also have a TC SOUND LMS-R 12" sub in a custom built 3/4 mdf ported box to for 300. Im cleaning out some of my stuff I dont use.

·
Registered
46 Posts
If you can do 200 its yours. For 250 ill give you all the jacks that convert the input to rca's and a behringer DSP 1124 feedback destroyer. Let me know. Also have a TC SOUND LMS-R 12" sub in a custom built 3/4 mdf ported box to for 300. Im cleaning out some of my stuff I dont use.
Still looking to sell the amp?

·
Registered
11 Posts

ok, I offer you 200, you have to deliver on a FEDEX office, for shipment to Argentina.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts