Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xbox 360 Bundle: Skyrim, Battlefield, COD, Kinect - $550 obo

FS: 
4K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  its_bacon12 
#1 · (Edited)
REVISED: Xbox 360 Bundle: Skyrim, COD, Kinect - $500 SHIPPED

Selling my entire xbox 360 collection. I've decided it's time to let go of the system and move onto some projects I have yet to complete around the house. The system works great, and I've never had a problem with it in the 3 years I have owned it. It's never given me any issues, nor has it ever shown signs of the Red Ring of Death. Of course I've enjoyed having this xbox, but as of right now I do not have time for it for a while so I do not want it to just sit around. :)

Here is what is included:

Xbox 360 Console w/ 60GB Hard Drive w/ Box
TWO (2) wireless controllers
All the necessary cables PLUS a HDMI cable and HDMI audio attachment in case your sound is running elsewhere but the TV.

Kinect Sensor w/ Box
Kinect Adventures

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
Call of Duty Black Ops
NBA Jam
NBA Live 2010

Rockband 1 & 2
Rockband: Beatles
Beatles Drums
Beatles Guitar
Rockband Guitars (buttons work fine, but star power doesn't work that great)
TWO (2) Microphones
4-USB Attachment for wired instruments

Just $500 shipped!! Just in time for the holidays as well. Sure there are bundles out there in the stores, but nothing will come close to what I'm offering for the price. You would easily spend double what I'm offering.

The Beatles rock band set has only be played literally for one song. I became extremely busy right after I got it, so I never got a chance to play it.

Any questions, just ask. If you need pictures, I'd be happy to email them. This is A LOT of games and hardware, so I didn't have the opportunity to gather it all up. But everything looks great, I take great care of my discs, the console, everything. But I would be happy to snap a few shots for you if you need to see them.

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.