Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have experience with racing wheels for the xbox one? I'm soon to be in the market and fear I may have to spend more than anticipated. I got the logitech gt wheel for the ps3 and it is fantastic. I also really enjoyed the the Microsoft brand wheel for the xbox 360. Force feedback is a must. With those in mind, what would you suggest for the xbox one, and why? It will mainly be used for the forza series. Thanks in advance.

·
HTS Reviewer
1,760 Posts
A friend uses (I believe) a Thrustmaster with Forza and Project Cars. Agreed that force feedback is a must and makes all the difference. I was pretty impressed by how real it felt. His had lots of calibration/sensitivity options, and it didn't seem to be much trouble switching between gamepad and steering wheel control while navigating through the XBox menus. He spent a good bit on his setup (wheel, pedals, seat, etc.) but it's hard to play a racing game any other way after experiencing it like that.

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
I need to come up with a good wheel for Forza too, but it must be compatible with the PS3, PS4 too (for GT).

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,796 Posts
, that's nice. But don't race that hardcore to spend that much!
I am sure that someone could make and sell one that does different platforms for less than half that price too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts