Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Philips,

We will be happy to assist you and we can process and ship the order for a pair of the 99.25 speakers to New Zealand. We do have the 20% OFF discount right now that you can apply to both the 99.25 speakers and the 99 series high gloss stands. Please let me know exactly which products you would like to order and whether or not you would like to purchase the stands as well, and we can send you a quote to have the products ship from our Sweden warehouse. Our website is http://www.xtzsound.com/ and you can always e-mail me directly at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Chris

·
Registered
23 Posts
You welcome Phillips.

We offer a 3 week Buy & Try where you could demo and listen to the speakers in your home. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the product just contact us and we will issue a return authorization. You have to pay for the shipping to you and if you decide to return it you will also have to pay for the return shipping. We will however get you the best possible shipping rates from the couriers we use. We have several warehouses around the world so if you could please e-mail me your ship to address at [email protected] and I will be glad to get you a shipping quote from our closest warehouse to where you reside.

Thank You,
Chris
XTZ Sound USA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.