Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Please follow these directions to receive the AMAZING UPGRADE PROMO on the XTZ Room Analyzer II Pro for only $149 (Retails for $360) when you move up from the previous version of the XTZ Room Analyzer.

After you place the item in your shopping cart please type in the promo code RAIIProUpgrade in the Discount field located on the check out page of our US online store. You can place your order for the Room Analyzer II Pro online at http://www.xtzsound.us/shop-en/measurement-system/xtz-room-analyzer-ii-pro

If you have any questions please let us know.

Sincerely,
XTZ Sound USA

·
Registered
46 Posts
This review covers two products:
  • XTZ's Room Analyzer II Pro, which is a measurement microphone kit plus downloadable software application for room analysis and correction.
  • XTZ's Microphone Pro, which is the same measurement microphone kit without the software.
Wayne Myers
AudiocRaver[/URL][/B]
They don't work on mac!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi

I've got the Room Analyzer II Pro and now want to try to use it with REW. Joel from XTZ send me the calibration file, but I can't seen to find out how to use it proper.
I open REW, go to the Preferences > Soundcard - where I browse for the calibration file. But then what do I need to do, cause I cant press next?
Anyone able to help me on this?

·
Banned
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Preferences > Mic/Meter > Browse > click on the file to select > Open

Do not use a Sound Card calibration file with the XTZ Room Analyzer II Pro mic.

Also be aware that the XTZ mic calibration file is intended for 90degree orientation of the mic relative to the source. Hanging the mic by the cable works pretty well.

·
Banned
4,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Like Phillips said, some audio devices are harder to get working in Windows than others. A few start/stops and an occasional reboot might be needed. Sometimes it works to select a different input/output and then switch back. Sometimes it helps to switch from ASIO to Java (or vice versa) and back again.

Once it shows up, it should be there pretty consistently.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.