Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
XTZ Sound In Balance Giveaway - Qualification Thread

You could be one of three winners! To kick off their sponsorship here at HTS, XTZ Sound is giving away TWO pairs of their earphone revolution EarPhone 12 in-ear earphones valued at $80 each, to TWO lucky members ... and one lucky member will win an XTZ Room Analyzer II Pro system valued at $360.

Here are the qualifications:
  • Qualification Period is the entire month of October 2013.
  • Make 10 posts in the forums anytime during the qualification period ... remember no post padding.
    NOTE: This means you have to make 10 "new" posts in the forums during the qualification period, which is between October 1, 2013 and October 30, 2013.
    You ARE NOT qualified until you make those new posts between 10/1/13 and 10/30/13... so do not post in the qualification thread UNTIL you have made those posts and have qualified.
  • Post in this Qualification Thread below that you would like to be entered into the giveaway.
We will draw the winners the first part of November!

Shipping is limited to U.S. addresses only (CONUS).

Good luck!

As we always say... thanks for being a member at Home Theater Shack!!!

Please remember to keep all discussion, comments and questions in the XTZ Sound In Balance Giveaway thread... as you should ONLY post in this thread to enter the giveaway once you are fully qualified.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I'm qualified -please put me in for this giveaway! Those headphones look pretty slick - the idea to put magnets to hold them together was very innovative :T

·
Premium Member
15,054 Posts
I am qualified, pleas enter me in the draw.
All the best to all who enter :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
I am qualified for this giveaway. Good luck to all.....:bigsmile:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I apologize for being so late to announce this, but we have been swamped. We have three winners, which will be announced in our newsletter first (hopefully in the morning)... and will be announced them here later.

The first winner gets his choice and the second name drawn gets second choice, etc.

The winners are:
DO NOT OPEN... DO NOT CLICK THIS BUTTON! >>>>>
Seriously? You LOOKED? Why did you look? You know that the winners are not going to be announced here yet. I just stated above that we would announce them in the newsletter and you STILL LOOKED!!! LOL... I knew I could get you to look... you just could not resist... couldn't stand it could you... it was EATING at you so bad. You just HAD to look. :rolleyesno:

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The winners were drawn for the XTZ giveaway and announced in last months newsletter.

Congratulations, in order, to Tonto, asere, and moparz10!

Tonto is up first to choose between an XTZ Room Analyzer ll Pro room analyzer system and two pair of XTZ Earphone-12 in-ear earphones. asere will have second choice of the Analyzer if Tonto does not choose it.

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
Wow! I can't believe I actually won, and such a great gift. Thanks XTZ, Sonnie, & HTS for having such great giveaways. Can't wait to play around with the XTZ Room Analyzer ll Pro (my choice of course). I suspect my PB-13U will appreciate it also! Not so sure about the wife! :D

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Ok so I waited to post out of respect for our first two winners and congrats,I'd like to start off with Xtz thank you for for being a sponsor and providing the awesome prizes,thanks to HTS not only for these great giveaways and for making it easier and fun to enjoy our hobby,now on to Sonnie and moderators you guys are the best thanks for the hard work you put into the forum.
Jim

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.