Home Theater Forum and Systems banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm thinking on selling my yamaha because I have a new one coming that my hubbie bought me. He bought me RX-Z7 model. I'm researching this model now so I hoping to find good reviews. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the one I have.

Ritzie

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FS Yamaha RX-V2700

I have this receiver now. Haven't had that long. I wondering if I should tell my husband to send the other one back and I keep the 2700?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

We watch alot of BlueRay movies. I bought the PS3 just for that though we have been playing some games on it too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

How much difference is the Z7 and x3900? I have read lots of peeps like their 3900 and read there are some similarites between the two..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have always owned Yamaha receivers and there seems to be good reviews on yamaha. I had tried sony one time and didn't like the look nor what it produced. Let me tell you a little about my setup. I just acquired Polk Audio A7 for fronts and FXi A4 for surrounds. I'm looking at Polk CSi A6 for center and not sure what I'm going to use for my sub. Right now I have a JBL center and a old Klipsch sub. What would you suggest?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it. I'm looking an two SVS subs SB12 and PB12-NSD. Read good reviews on both.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts