Home Theater Forum and Systems banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's official, I am now an SVS customer!

ordered two PB13 Ultras - though I won't get it til April. (shipping to the Philippines takes 30 days + the backorder of SVS)

NOTE:
this in no way means I don't want to win the Ultra Contest from the Shack - I want to win that one for my "other" HT :)

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
Congratulations!

Oh... didn't you know SVS Ultra owners don't qualify for the giveaway... :whistling:

Spoiler
Of course I'm kidding!

·
Banned
1,131 Posts
the eD subs will ship on wednesday. i know it's nth time I've got a final shipping date. but I'm condident about this one.

the PB13's will go to my dedicated HT#1 ... the eD's will go to HT#2 :)
When your house crumbles can I have all the subs? :jump::hsd::huh::innocent:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mike, you and rmlowz should get together :bigsmile:, as the 2 guys that just can't stand pat. Congrats on your order...must be tough doing all that waiting.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome bro... thats really awesome...

Congrats, I hope they come earlier then expected.. Amazing subs, SVS built something really special in them... :)
thanks! :yay:

shipping date is fixed though because I will have to put them in the same container as my custom HT recliners.

Mike, you and rmlowz should get together :bigsmile:, as the 2 guys that just can't stand pat. Congrats on your order...must be tough doing all that waiting.
waiting has been a regular thing for me since I take the cheap way out by using ocean freight instead of air freight . does rmlowz keep all his subs or does he get rid of the old ones? this is getting expensive :dumbcrazy:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't know what Rich is going to do with his Conquest and ED, but he's moving into something custom, last I heard :spend:. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
56 Posts
IIRC it is a Seaton custom design that will work in conjunction with the Growlers. I'll have to go back and look at the message. I'm sure he'll post about it when it starts to happen.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Congratulations!

Oh... didn't you know SVS Ultra owners don't qualify for the giveaway... :whistling:

Spoiler
Of course I'm kidding!
Well that would seem to exclude most who are trying to qualify. I've only had my plus/2 for a couple months and already feel 'out of the loop'!

·
Banned
22,577 Posts
I got my pair of PC-Ultras in today... they are sitting in the garage. It will be a few days before I can get them out and setup... but they are here.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts